Drawer glide for a coffee table

A quick learner from Burghill, Ohio says:
Need to replace the drawer glide on a coffee table
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 32-031, I think this could work for you. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)