Drawer glide support

A professional from Ottumwa says:
We are looking for some of these drawer glide supports. Is something like this still available?
User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 32-018 and 32-089 and see if either of these can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)