Drawer guide

A home owner from USA says:
We are home owners wanting to replace four (4) kitchen drawer guides like the one pictured below. The measurements are:
1 & 3/4" by 1 & 1/2"

Our home was built in the 1980's.

If you cannot replace this part do you know of any place that can do so?

Thank you in advance for any information you can give us.
User submitted a photo of a drawer guide.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I've found something that may work as a replacement for this guide. I will let you know as soon a we have it online and available to purchase.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. Please take a look at new SWISCO product code 32-131 and let me know if this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)