Drawer guide for R-Way bureau drawer

A home owner from Hamden says:
Hi there. I need to replace a couple of drawer guides. Because the guides are chipped it's difficult for the drawers to slide in & out. They measure 2 5/8 in wide and 2 1/2 in in height. They are on a R-Way bureau manufactured in the late 1950's. The guides themselves have no markings or numbers on them. I appreciate any help you can give me. Sincerely, Debbi
drawer guide
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We appreciate your patience, Debbi. I do not believe your drawer guide is still available. The two pieces I found that come close to your part is our 32-032 and 32-088 drawer guides. When reviewing each part, the most important measurement is the gap at the bottom of the guide. You need it to match the size of the track on the cabinet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.