Drawer guide from a 15 year old end table.

A quick learner from Renton, WA says:
Looking for the correct replacement peice
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15875900395962591076250262679737.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This drawer guide is similar to our 32-031, but you'll have to carefully go over our dimensions to confirm that everything lines up. If they differ, let me know how.

A quick learner from Renton, WA says:
Hi

I received the part but it is a little too big. The brown one in the photo is from another drawer in the same end table. Do you have a slightly smaller size?

Thanks

Sarah
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_154644.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Wow, that is way smaller. I don't think I've ever seen a miniature version of this drawer guide before. We unfortunately don't have a smaller version; we can try to research it, but we need more precise dimensions from you. 

Specifically, I need you to go over every measurement we show for the 32-031 and tell me exactly what your corresponding measurements are. I can't guarantee we will end up finding anything, but that information will at least get us started.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.