Drawer guide replacement

A home owner from California says:
Missing 2
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:

Our closest substitute for this part would be our 32-083 or 32-114. Could you use one of those, as far as you can tell?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)