Drawer guider

A quick learner says:
I am in need of some assistance. I have attached some photos for specification of what it is I ma talking about. In the photos you will notice that there aren't names or numbers. I wanted to know exactly how do I go about searching for this hardware and possibly purchasing this hardware. Any suggestions, solutions you may have are very much appreciated. Thank you for your time in advance.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need a drawer spacer of some kind. I'm not sure what your dimensions are, but see our 32-334 or 32-339 to start out and see how well our measurements match up to yours. You may be able to get one of these to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)