Drawer open/closer

A handy person from Holyoke says:
It is inside cabinet behind the drawer. It's about 3in tall. I operates along the same principles as the magnetic pop-up door closer/catch. When you push the drawer in it loads it then when you push the drawer again it pops out and pushes the drawer open enough to grab it and open it, but you already know that?

Sorry I didn't get more info?I'm learning??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FF4BDFA9-BB13-435F-9334-7FCCEEB9E73C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this drawer closer. Our closest match is something like our 32-006 Soft Closer Adapter. Please compare and see if you think maybe this could work for you. 

A handy person from Holyoke says:
Thank you. Update. I removed the item to make a gasket that would, in effect, bring the bolt mechanism that makes contact with the back of the draw extend further out allowing the plunger to load & unload. That worked. However, as I took a closer look at the mechanism and how it works...the bolt is threaded and by simply threading it in or out adjusts it. Restored it back to its proper operation. Always learning! Thanks again for your time and help. Now you can use this info to help someone else. - Steve
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.