Hammary table drawer glide

A home owner from Abingdon, va says:
I have Hammary tables and need the "glide" replacement parts.
User submitted a photo of a drawer guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a drawer guide. See our 32-031 for a possible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)