Drawer part

A home owner from Richmond, VA says:
It is a drawer part mounted to the front of the drawer and serves as catch to keep drawer in cabinet. The mounted edge is 1 and 3/4 inch. The other square edge is 2 inches and the pointed edge is 3.5 inches to the point.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like it might be an older model slide locking device like our 32-336. Could you use that as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)