Drawer piece

A quick learner from Lake Charles, LA says:
Holds bottom of drawer together .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14B4EB72-698C-45CF-A502-B5E183D83B31.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't carry your exact brace. Take a look at the 32-091 or 32-093 to see if either of these could work on your drawer.

32-091 : Vertical Corner Brace
Vertical Corner Brace
32-093 : Clear Corner Brace
Clear Corner Brace
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.