Drawer rail mounts

A home owner from USA says:
Pls see attached pics of the plastic mounts I am looking for.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 32-334 and 32-339. Check them out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)