Drawer replacement parts

A home owner from Baltimore says:
Can you please tell me what the white L shape is so that I can order parts accurately? Do I need this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2019-09-03-10-21-01.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, that L shaped is commonly known as a "corner glide," though you'll also see it called a guide, a slide, and a ton of other different names depending on who you're talking to and who's selling it. They basically just help the drawer slide a little easier, and with a little more support. Will the drawer work well without it? Sure. But will the drawer work well? Probably not. It'll be a little rough and may even wobble. I advise that you keep using them.

It's ultimately up to you whether you replace it or not, but either way I recommend our 32-020. This looks like a great match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.