Drawer replacement with track already installed

A quick learner from Green Valley, AZ says:


I'm looking for this piece of hardware that attaches to the back side of a drawer and glides along the track. Do you recognize who the maker may be? I need one.

Thanks in advance.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2657.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2659.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 32-040 or 32-041 Drawer Track Rollers. look these over and let me know if you think these are what you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)