Drawer rollers

A handy person from New Smyrna Beach, FL says:
I can not find any quite like these. The roller wheel is on the outside of the bracket. This roller in the picture goes on the right rear of the drawer. All I see are backwards or have the wheel on the inside of the bracket. I do not see a way to modify and use those. I have dozens of these and the tracks are already in place. The only identifier is GRANT DL stamped on each part. The bracket itself is 1" wide and 2 3/4" tall (including the wheel). The wheel sets out 7/16" from the frame and is 5/8" wide. Thanks so much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Right rear drawer roller.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid these rollers aren't made anymore, and we've never been able to find an exact replacement. Unfortunately, the best we can offer is to see if you could convert to something like our 32-060 and the other-sized variants I've listed on this page. You could mount these tracks with our 32-018 Drawer Socket Pair. I can't guarantee this substitution idea would work for your drawers, but I'm afraid it's the best option we can provide at this time. I apologize we can't be of more help, and many thanks for considering our business. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.