Drawer slide

A handy person from Woodmere, ny says:
Hi. I'm looking for a replacement part for an 18" grant sliderite.
Thanks, Jules
User submitted photo of their drawer roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid t hat Grant no longer makes these side rails. That said, please see our 32-059, which I believe may work as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)