Drawer slide fit

A quick learner from Pennsylvania, USA says:
My overall drawer length this 21 3/8 inches. Will this slide fit? The overall cabinet depth is 23 1/4
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 21-061 is only 1/8" larger than your overall drawer depth, so my concern is that it doesn't have enough clearance out the back of the drawer to fit in a socket. Can you tell me what the length of the original track is?

A quick learner from Pennsylvania, USA says:
In the photo , the top rail, which attaches to the cabinet box is 23 inches overall..the other slide that mounts to the drawer is 22.5 inches overall
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3FA9D0E9-E4E3-46A0-94D8-575A80E2D5AC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! I can see why you're pursuing the 32-061 now. Our 32-062, being the next size up at 23-5/8", would likely be too long, since your total cabinet depth is only 23". I have heard of customers who cut the end of the track down with a hacksaw but that's obviously not ideal. 

We unfortunately don't have anything in between. Based on the specs given, I do think that our 32-061 would be too short for your drawer, though I also think the 32-062 would be too long. If either is going to work, it's going to take some adaptation.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.