Drawer slide guide

A home owner from Orlando, Florida says:

This is a plastic drawer slide guide that goes in the back of the cabinet. The metal slide goes in the plastic piece. I do not have the name of the company that installed the cabinets nor do I have the name of the cabinet as these were installed when the house was built.

Kindly let me know if you provide this plastic drawer slide guide.

Thank you

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid this drawer guide is not available. You will need new tracks and sockets to fit them. See one of the self-closing drawer slide pairs I have associated on this page. These won't function with your old sockets, so see our 32-018 instead. You will need to drill new holes to mount it. Let us know what you think.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.