Drawer slide holder

A home owner from Albuquerque, NM says:
The part holds one end of a slide assembly for a kitchen drawer. On its back: "U.S. PAT. NO. 3,090,662" Beneath that: "PATENTED 1965 CAN." Beneath that is the single digit "6".

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Greetings! I would take a look at out 32-080 and compare it to your socket and track. I'm not certain they'll be an exact match, so be sure to carefully look over the dimensions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)