Drawer slide rail holder plastic clip

A home owner from CA says:
Hi,my name is Singh and I am looking for that plastic holder clip which is holding drawer side rails for the drawer. Can you guys let me know if you guys have that plastic clip part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15565659517231386548723.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we don't have drawer sockets that will fit the right-angles your drawer slides end in. One possibility is to replace both your sockets and drawer slides. The 32-018 Drawer Sockets will work with the 32-056 Slide Pair and its other-sized variants that I've listed on this page. Give it a look and see what you think. 

A home owner from CA says:
Thanks for reply and I will think about it.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good. Let us know if you have any other questions, and many thanks for considering our business, we appreciate it.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.