Drawer slide/guide brackets

A quick learner from Arlington Texas says:
the part is stamped with H-1012 and I need to find a replacement for it since the manufacturer no longer makes them.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon. I'm afraid I wasn't able to match that number up to anything in particular. Can you show us a few pictures of the part in question?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)