Black blastic drawer slider

A home owner from Berkeley, California says:
I need to match the slider that I have pictured above. There is one of these parts in each of the four corners of each of the drawers of a dresser that I purchased from Crate and Barrel about 10 years ago. They were missing when I purchased the piece. I need about 10 of the sliders.

I hope you can help me.
Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you very much.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
This appears similar to our 32-336, however I'm not sure if it will replace what you have. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)