Drawer slider receptor (right side)

A home owner from Thorny Co says:
Please help me find two drawer sliders for the right side without soft close.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B735987C-EE6C-4E81-A2A9-C939C3775EBE.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a new drawer socket. We may have a match for you, but before I recommend anything I will need to know the size of the opening that accepts the track. That will allow me to find a good match for you.

A home owner from Thornton, Co says:
The measurements are10w by 21L
Profile picture of Tom

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand you measurements. Are you measuring in inches? If so, that's way too big for just the opening of the socket. It should be around an inch, maybe a little less or more. Can you be more specific?

7/8 inches
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense. I think you should consider our 32-018. This also has an opening size of 7/8". Look it over and let me know what you think.

I ordered 3 of them it looks right thank you for your help I appreciate it
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.