Drawer sockets, advice for broken handle

A quick learner from Dulles, VA says:
Dear Swisco Agent,
I recently purchased this dresser (by Drexel Heritage)that had drawers with no parts that kept them attached to the dresser. After a lot of research I came across your website. I will be needing 6 sets of whatever there is. Kenlin parts look very familiar to me since I have the same government issue dresser. The attached you'll find images I took of my piece of furniture. The image 4 has a broken drawer handle. If you could point me at the right direction in fixing it I'd be very grateful.

Hope to hear from you very soon.
A customer submitted photo of a drawer handle and a track socket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting!

For the drawer socket, I suggest that you take a look at our 32-081 Kenlin Drawer Socket.

However, we will not be able to help you too much on the handle; we don't carry anything that would serve as an applicable replacement. I would recommend you contact a local hardware store and see if they would have better luck.

Another suggestion I can make is to use a stationary pull with the same holes and reuse the existing black plate. Alternatively, you can simply change both the back plate and pull.
A quick learner from Dulles, VA says:
Oh thank you very much for the response. I agree with you that I'll need 32-081 Kenlin DS.

BTW, thanks on the handle suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.