Drawer spacer broken

A home owner from New York City says:
I think the part that is broken on this Brookhaven kitchen cabinet drawer is the drawer spacer. I believe if I can replace the drawer spacers (the plastic piece is broken on all four places on two drawers), then the drawers would work again, but can you see what you think? Is it hard to replace the door spacers myself? I believe the height of the drawers spacer is either 1-1/4 inch or 1-1/2 inch, but it is hard to get an exact measurement.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. That is definitely a drawer spacer. However you will need to measure it to confirm the best match. There is no other way. I recommend removing it from the drawer to get the most accurate measurement. In the meantime, look at our 32-334 or 32-339. I think one of these may be the one you want.
A quick learner from MA says:
I have this same exact spacer but when I measure it I get 1 1/8" which is between these two. Would I be better off getting the 1" and put something behind it if needed?
Profile picture of Tom

That's a really good idea! I couldn't find a drawer spacer in 1-1/8", but packing out our 1" spacer should easily make up the difference.

A home owner from New York says:
I haver the same problem as the picture above but the white rails that the spacer is attached to are broken as well. do you sell those?
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we do not sell those rails. I think for those your only hope is to contact the original manufacturer for assistance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.