Drawer stop hardware

A handy person from Shirley, NY says:
I am looking for a flat furniture drawer stop that attaches to the inside bottom rail of the drawer opening, not the drawer itself. It is a flat white plastic piece that measures 5/8" x 2 1/4" with a sloped raised edge that prevents the drawer from following out. Do you have any idea where I can find this item?
User submitted picture of drawer guide.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter! I have something that I believe may be a possible replacement for this part. I will post again once I have more information available for you to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 32-125, drawer stop.
A quick learner from Shirley, NY says:
Thank you Donna for finding this product for me. I searched everywhere and Swisco was the only source that was able to locate it for me. I am very impressed and very appreciative that you stayed with me on this one and found the exact solution to my problem with this product. Many Thanks!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)