Drawer track

A quick learner says:
My daughter just bought her first home and it was built in the 70's . We need help getting new tracks for the kitchen drawers.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This is a little different from what we carry, but we would be more than happy to look into it. Can you tell me if this is side mount or under mount? Can you also give me its width, thickness, and length?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)