Drawer track back plates needed

A home owner from Ohio says:
I need 4 drawer track back plates that will fit guides with cross sectional dimensions shown in the photo. I purchased product code 32-089 a while ago, but the 3/8" dimension of those plates is not quite wide enough. Do you have any plates with 7/16" or 1/2" cross sectional width?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer guide cross section.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Our 32-012 has an opening size of 1" x 7/16". Would this be a better fit for you? Look it over and let me know what you think.

A home owner from Ohio says:
Thanks for the suggestion. I purchased 32-012, but the 1" opening of 32-012 is actually slightly narrower (31/32") and tapers to 29/32", so I couldn't fit the track into the socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we don't have anything else that matches your specifications. The 32-112 remains the only option that we have that comes close.

You can see our return policy here. Once again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.