Drawer track roller

A quick learner from Sarasota florida says:
Help I need two of these drawer track rollers
Both are DL I enclosed a picture of the track
It fits in. It looks similar to a pic I saw . The part says
Grant dL I
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 57984E42-9B07-472D-8213-4839E0668063.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We sell the 32-040 and 32-041 track rollers, which are the right style for you. See if the size is right, too. The screw-holes may or may not line up. If not, you would need to consider drilling new screwholes. Let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)