Drawet stop

A quick learner from Columbus ohio says:
I went to home depot and was advised to screw the drawer stop in like the picture on the left but your horrible diagram looks like u should screw it in like the right drawer stop( pics I have attached). I really need help to me a person who doesn't fix things your diagram is horrible. I understand you can't do a video, but how hard is it to take a great pic of the drawer stop installed on a real drawer and post it. The pic that you have on the diagram of the drawer stop all alone shows it facing down. So should I screw it down like that or up like the home depot guy said after he viewed your horrible diagram
drawer stop
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This photo demonstrates (roughly) how to install the 32-125. It points downward and into the cabinet.
Customer image
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.