Drawstring housing

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Can you tell me what part I need to order to repair my window? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1288.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I can't tell for sure but it looks like the first stamp on the balance tab is 531. If so, you would need our 24-531 Andersen sash balance repalcement. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.