Dresser Drawer Pulls

A quick learner from Highland Park, Illinois says:

I want to replace the hanging bail pulls on this Better Homes and Gardens Classics Today 9-drawer dresser.

The threaded extensions on the back are broken off.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Classics Today 828040-C Dresser.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20210724_194632.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare our selection of pull handles here to yours and see if the hole spacing of one of them matches up to yours. Thank you!

There are a number of pulls available that have rondels that are the same diameter as mine. I do not care what the center-to-center dimension is, as long as the bail ends fit into the raised "tang." The critical dimension is the width (thickness) of the tang. The width of mine are a hair less than 7mm. I bought handles that have tangs that are 1mm wider. This reduces the distance between the tangs, and the bail doesn't fit.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The thickness of our 22-208 pull handle tangs is 5.5 mm with 4" installation hole spacing. Take a look and see if this might work for you.

This just might work. I've ordered one as a test.
Thank you.
Your suggestion (22-208) did the trick. I was able to use the rondels with my original handles. Voila!
Thank you for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.