Dresser Drawer Stop

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
I am in need of some drawer stops for my dresser. The dresser never had them originally. There is a wood guide that is 1 1/4" wide and 14" long in every drawer. There is a 1/4" catch on the top and bottom of the drawer. Currently no metal or plastic. See attached pictures.

Also, does Swisco sell any wood inserts for dresser drawers?
If so I am looking for one that is 12" Wide by 14" deep by 1/4" high. I am looking to remove the drawer and turn it into a shelf.

Please provide part numbers for guides and or inserts for ordering.

Thanks Tim
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tim. Our 32-125 is a pretty versatile drawer stop. Check it out and let me know if you can use this.

I'm afraid we do not sell wood inserts. I recommend contacting a local carpenter for further assistance in that area.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)