Dresser drawer part

A quick learner from Warrington, PA says:
Hi I am looking for this little piece of plastic that fits over a nail head and sits under the drawer that slides on top of it - so the drawer doesn't rub the wood down..
I do not know what it is called or where to find it.
can you help.
the piece is about 1 inch long and 1/2 inch wide.
oh. and my dressers are about 30plus years old.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 32-083, Corner Tack Glide, and our 32-117, Round Flat Tack Glide. Are either of these parts similar to what you're looking for? If not, please upload a few pictures of the part in question for us to look at and identify.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)