Dresser drawer slide

A home owner from Parkersburg WV says:
Part is marked with V 41, and US pat Re 32 134.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what your question is. What part are you looking for, exactly? I wasn't able to match the numbers you gave to anything in particular. Could you show us a picture of the hardware in question?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)