Dresser glider holder

A handy person from IL says:
This is a piece to a dresser that holds the glider for the cabinet and having a difficult time finding the replacement.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need a spacer. See our 32-344 and 32-339 and see if either can work. Make sure you match your dimensions up to these parts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)