Dresser hardware

A quick learner from Vermont says:
No much information about it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C7257F6D-4BAB-4D7A-99C5-4949B0E9C5B9.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this pull, but we have a few possible replacements. See our 22-200, 22-201, or 22-207. These might work as substitutes, though you will have to go over the hole spacing to confirm that they match your old hardware. Let me know what you find. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)