Parts for a High Boy dresser drawer

A handy person from North Carolina says:
The slide I need to replace is from a High Boy drawer and the plastic that holds it to the track in broken. It is a standard size and I've seen them many places. All of the drawers have this type of slide at back to hold to a center wood track.

Also want to replace several worn side glides on lower track to reduce friction with the drawer. I've attached a photo.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Greg! Take a look at our 32-114 guide and 32-118 back bearing and see if they match up to your parts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)