Drip rail and sweep needed

A handy person from Raleigh NC says:
Hi
I've attached a few pictures. I need to know what shower door sweep to buy. The metal piece that is currently on the door in the second picture is 21 1/2 long and about 3/4 wide. I don't know what type of vinyl sweep was originally in the door. The shower door is 22 1/4 wide.

I took a picture of the metal piece that sits on top of the tile... that seemed important :-)
The house was built in 1968 - so the doors are pretty old.

Advice on what I need to buy would be greatly appreciated!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello and thanks for sending your images. I see you reference our 10-324 shower sweep with drip rail as a possible replacement for your current sweep. I also feel that this may make a good match. You just want to compare your measurements with ours to see if this is the right piece for you.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.