Dropped Window

A home owner from Oregon says:
The bottom sash of our Philips Window dropped years ago and I want to fix it. Is there any way to get it back on track? I have no other pieces.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We carry replacements for a lot of the hardware shown in your pictures but it sounds like your sash might be out of alignment. If that's the case, you'll need to figure out what caused the problem originally. Since you said your sash dropped, that sounds to me like there may have been a problem with your balances that keep the sash raised. Do you currently have balances in the window? If not, can we see a picture of a balance from an identical window in the house? Thank you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.