Dual handle sliding glass door replacement

A quick learner from Parkland Florida says:
I ordered the Swisco part 83-036 and it doesn't quite fit. The measurements of the door are 1" thick and the opening is 7" long by 3/4". Can you please advise a comparable dual sided handle with lock? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6EDE63C2-6A84-475C-8EA6-1259C635D297.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7959DADA-A27A-4EDF-893C-69B7713F4C71.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9425B0B4-53EE-4EEE-9B2A-ECFAFAAEB19B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5632ED3E-14F5-4366-8357-FB838E27ED3C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like your door was designed to work with a flush type lockset like our 82-002 or 82-008. You won't be able to use any other kind of handle to replace these, unfortunately. You're pretty much stuck with this style.

Do you have the original lockset on hand? I think I can kind of see it in your first photo. If you can show it to me then I can figure out what your door uses. 

A quick learner from Parkland Florida says:
Does this help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, that's a huge help. So, the design of the lockset looks closer to 82-008, however your locking hook seems to be mounted lower than ours. With that in mind, I think our 82-002 is a better choice. Let me know what you think!

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.