Dual window widner

A handy person from Chapel Hill, NC says:
Winder keeps pushing out when closing window
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the 39-083, 39-140 or 39-143 awning operators. These operators are similar in style but have different arm lengths. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

A handy person from Chapel Hill, NC says:

I wanted to let you know that I ordered the Dual Arm Crank 16" 39-140 based on the photo on your site and chat recommendations. The Arm Crank shipped and was delivered in 3 days US postal. Thanks to the replacement video on your site I was able to see how to go about replacing my broken arm crank. Even though the awning window was installed 26 years ago the new crank arm fit perfectly and was identical to the broken one down to the 4 screw holes. I had the new one installed and operating in 20 minutes. It is nice to order something and have it fit and work perfectly. Another company in NC gave me your website information and your site was easy and informative and led me to the exact product I needed. I think it is important to give credit to companies that offer great service and products.

Thank you,

Dick 

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.