Ducana window replacement parts

A quick learner says:

I'm looking for both left and right casement lock keepers for my Ducana windows (built around 2003). The multi locking track utilizes 4 lock keepers. The keepers are missing so it's a crap shoot, but I would like to find something that may work.unfortunately the previous owner removed and three them away.

Some details that may help.
2003 casement windows for Ducana
The 2 arm crank mechanism is almade by Truth.
I have some numbers - locking handle and track.
The casement lock mount on the side of the window - screw holes - 1 inch apart.

It's 4 inches long and has a 7/8 inch height with the handle down. The handle and track are different. I included another picture. The arm from the handle to the track is 2 inches long. It's the side locks that attach to window I need ( missing). Ty.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pharb.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pharb2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pharb3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pharb4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pharb5.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The casement locks shown in your photos would generally interact with the tie bar rather than a keeper, so it looks like they are installed correctly. Are your windows not locking properly? 

A home owner from Canada says:
I'm looking for the casement lock keeper that attaches to the window that moves in and out. The roller rack when moved up locks the window in place utilizing the casement lock keeper. I need four for a left and right hand opening window. Unfortunately they're missing so I don't have a picture.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for clarifying. You mentioned that your operators are by "Truth hardware". However, it seems like your locks might be made by Roto since the keeper mounting holes are about 1" on center. 

We can't make any guarantees since the originals are missing but take a look at the 38-286, 38-287, and 38-286 keepers to see if you could use one of these options to repair your window.

A home owner from Canada says:
I'm looking for casement lock keepers that mount on the side of the window. The ones posted look like they mount on the back side of window. I've included a couple pics of casement keepers that would work if they had more depth to allow engagement. It needs to have a depth of approx. 3/4 of an inch. The original keeper had screw holes with a one inch space - fyi (not critical).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34E61634-C6D1-42FB-BB22-A98A0F6CD0A4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0D9C0F2-2AD2-4B6F-9D2E-C5F1694D5AAD.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, neither of your keepers looks familiar to us but see if you might be able to adapt the 38-129, 38-156, or 38-157 to work for your window.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.