Dyad 5in Crank

A handy person from Boston, MA says:
I found two items on your site: 39-187 and 39-089 Both look identical to my crank assembly except that the arm on mine measures 4.5 inches end to end instead of 5.

Do you have a matching part or will will the 5 in one work fine?

Thank you, -Brian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dyad 5in Crank.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Brian.

I'd say our 39-187 is our best match for your operator but we don't have this with a 4-1/2" link arm. You can try this and see if it works as-is but if it doesn't you would need to swap out the link arm between yours and the new operator. You can do so by drilling them out and then installing the old link arm on our 39-187 using the 62-014 rivet. This would need to be hammered into shape. See what you think!

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.