E41 9-22 9-77 Andersen replacement part

A landlord from Beacercreek Ohio says:
I need to replace the box that holds the sash cords on an Andersen window. The numbers on the box are E41 9-22 9-77 (from what I can tell). It is on the left side (looking out the window). What set do I need?

Thank you,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have an idea of which part you need but to make sure I am correct could you send in some photos to be sure? Thanks!
A quick learner from Beavercreek OH says:
Pictures attached.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. It's still hard to say. I can't quite make out your stamps, but the key ones here are 9-22 and 977. Do you think one or either of these could read 927 instead? If so, I recommend our 24-939. This Andersen balance is specifically meant to replace boxes stamped with "927."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)