Earthwise window replacement parts

A quick learner from Troy, NY says:
I am looking for replacement pivot shoes, pivot bars and balances for an earthwise window. The pivot shoe is 1/2" thick, 1-3/16" wide and 1-3/8" tall. The pivot bar is 2-1/2" long. The balance is 12" long. Can you assist me in identifying appropriate replacement parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 390F6A39-7004-49F1-8FF0-555C34C72833.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9CAED005-FA71-4302-80D2-CB24B9893DB1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7A209C8C-0D25-497F-9CC2-49044AA36753.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FD9F68EE-9917-411D-A42B-3DE11D32F7AE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8AA34D2A-2101-4AB2-9E23-2F69C9B4873F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! We can supply this balance, but it has to be a custom order due to its configuration. What you have here is very similar to our Series 770 channel balance, but with a 15-044 at the bottom of the cord instead of the flat tab.

The 15-044 clip allows you to install it in the same style pivot shoe you have now, which is our 15-216. This shoe is additionally compatible with the 26-021 pivot bar.

If you wanted to move forward on this custom order balance, can you just tell me what the stamp printed on the metal channel reads? Can you also tell me how many you needed? Once I know that, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to add it to your cart. You can then checkout with everything altogether.

A quick learner from Troy, NY says:
Stamp is"11-5 EI5 CMC 5".

Do I need to replace both balances or can I reuse the undamaged original paired with the series 770 replacement?

Either way I would like to proceed with ordering 2 of the recommended pivot shoes and pivot bars, and the recommended balance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 59581E37-3C2C-449B-8051-4D87A0D412AC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this. We're all goo to go on our end. What I'll do now is email you that purchase link for 2 balances, which is our minimum. We do recommend replacing both balances in a window at the same time, to answer your question; you never want to mix old and new balances or you risk the new hardware wearing out faster than it ought to.

Please also note that the custom order link I'm about to email you is only for the balances, specifically the S770-12 with a 12E stamp and a 15-044 attachment. The pivot shoe, 15-216, and the pivot bar, 26-021, are not custom and so will not be included. Don't forget to add them to your cart so that you can checkout with everything at the same time!

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.