East Ocean View House

A handy person from Virginia Beach/Norfolk VA says:
Good afternoon, I am trying to locate some parts for these windows, they are original to the house around 1999. I don't know the brand. The block and tackle assembly pieces are broken as well as some bottom pivot bars. The plastic piece that attaches the spring to the pulley system is where the internals failed. Thank you for any and all information you have for this.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window base 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The pivot bar in your first photo looks like a very close match for our 26-241. I confident that this is the part you want.

I don't know what your balances are, though. In order to help with those I will need you to do the same thing you did with the pivot bar. Please remove an undamaged version from the frame and show us some clear photos of the assembly so that we can match it up to something in our inventory. If this is a block and tackle system then I specifically need to see the top end, bottom end, pivot shoe, and the method by which it attaches to the track at the top end.

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.