Empire Window Replacement Parts

Home Owner from Portland, Oregon
May 4, 2014 6:58 pm
Hi, I need to find replacement parts for two vinyl crank style windows. I need a replacement crank handle and two locking mechanisms. I believe the manufacture is Empire Windows (Now Cascade Windows?). I attached an overall picture and a close up of the sticker. Thanks!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
4 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 5, 2014 1:35 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you need based on the sticker. Can you take detailed pictures of the hardware in question? Thank you!
Home Owner
May 5, 2014 2:04 pm
I do not have a picture of the part, but I took detailed pictures of the area. Essentially, the locking mechanism attached to the face of the window frame (where the long hole is located) and moved the locking mechanism up or down. I also included a close up of the crank handle.
User submitted a photo of a casement window lock.
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
May 8, 2014 1:22 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you. It's hard to tell what you have with the operator still installed in the window and with the lock missing. I'm afraid I can only offer my best guess, so there is no guarantee that the hardware I recommend will work. That said, look at our 38-095 lock andsee if this could work for you. For the handle, see our 39-114L or 39-205 and 39-107 operator cover. Finally, for the operator itself, see our 39-032.
Home Owner
May 8, 2014 1:49 pm
Thanks! I'll see if your suggestion works.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts