Emtek 322 key?

A home owner from NC says:
This might be a shot in the dark & definitely many years too late; but does anyone know what type key the Emtek 322 took? I know its discontinued, but I can't find info on the key anywhere, & am (perhaps foolishly) trying to get new keys cut for the storm door that came with my house.

Please forgive the state of the handle set/ picture quality, I'm in the midst of some front door construction. Thanks:)!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230105_225155.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230105_225318.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230105_225259.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230105_230023.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230105_225240.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We do carry a key cylinder similar to the old Emtek, which is our the 40-089, but I don't think it will work. The 40-089 was used on the Papaiz handle set. Have you checked with a locksmith in your area to see if they can rekey your existing key tumbler? If not, I would suggest replacing the complete handle set with the 40-049, top to bottom. I know that seems like a hassle but I don't think the old Emtek lock will be easy to rekey.

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.