Entry Gard 30851

A quick learner from Imperial Beach CA says:
Looking for the crank mechanism and arm for this left and right. Also the accompanying lock and bar for the right. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16711354729631766729150073332890.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16711357700927361585396562598387.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16711357917044436743586817451440.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 39-031 and 39-032 EntryGard operators, as well as the 38-099 and 38-100 casement locks, to your original hardware. 

If you need new tie bars as well, we'll need you to confirm the exact length and number of rollers that it uses to compare to our selection. please also include a photo of the entire tie bar. Thank you. 

Thank you. Those look like the items I need.
The tie bar is 52" with 2 rollers. I don't have any pictures of it because everything here rusts and the tie bar disintegrated when I removed it.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we do not carry any tie bars that measure exactly 52" long. Our closest options would be the 38-920 cone or 38-972 and 38-974 interlock tie bars.

I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer a better match but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

I see. It looks like if we use a different tie bar we'll need a different lock, which is ok. If we were to purchase the 50.9" Tie Bar, 3 Interlock Roller which lock would be compatible?
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, there is no particular lock assembly that goes with the 38-972 tie bar. Our best replacement options would be the 38-099 and 38-100 casement locks that we mentioned. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.